This feature is available only in kJams 2.0!
A "manual" rotation one is you have full control over. It is not an un-edtable "smart" playlist, it is more like a regular playlist. You can assign a singer to any song, and you are free to arrange the rotation in any way you wish:
Pros & Cons
- conceptually simpler: "it's just a playlist"
- multiple songs per singer per rotation
- insert yourself in several places if you like
- insert "ShowScreen Songs" into the cue
- filler music that has no singer
- singers can still use the web or wtkJams to manage their lists
- Total control over the your rotation playlist
- new singer songs are added to the end of the playlist in whatever order they happen come in (not automatic interleave), meaning you MUST *manually* maintain the proper order of singers
- no Switchable Songs
- songs don't actually show up in the singer's "tonight" list, which may be confusing for users used to the other method
- Context-click a Rotation playlist, pick "Manual Rotation" to toggle it on or off! (Or use the "Advanced" menu)
- Make sure the "Singer" sort column is showing. If not, learn how to hide / show sort columns.
- You can now assign a singer to a song, or let singers use wtkJams
- to drag-reorder WITHIN a single singer, drag a singer's song and drop it on TOP of a different song by the SAME singer, holding down the OPTION / ALT key