From kJams Wiki
Okay, so i'll put up some of my programming experiences here. Yeah, that.
- Java served up by the kJams Server
- CFLite My crowning achievement in Open Source.
- Hello FUSE Carbon
- LAME a universal binary of the famous MP3 encoder
- OGG Vorbis Comment Edit Frameworks to edit Meta Data tags in Vorbis files
- karaokeArchiver automates the zipping together of CD+G and MP3 files
- AudioClip Recorder automates the creation of audio clips of your productions, and their crossfaded playback
- iTunes Crossfader automates the cross fading between iTunes and kJams. This new version allows more flexible volume settings
- Server AutoLogout [Deprecated] New versions of the kJams server pages with autologout and delete key trapping
- iTunes autoCrossfader Automates the cross fading between iTunes and kJams. Runs continuously in the background
- Copy Singers [Deprecated] Service to automate the transfer of Singers between venues
- Sound Effects Player Service to provide kJams (or any other program) the ability to play overlapping sound effects
- Video Backdrop Generator Service to provide kJams with both static and animated lyric screen backdrops.
- Flashing "Song Added" alert text by the kJams Server
- Code/New Server Files Adds a number of features to make using the server a more streamlined experience.
- Python code for embedding in C++
- purgeVM purge unused RAM and remove unnecessary swap for OSX
- Debug a QuickTime app in Parallels without hanging by removing the "QTIdle" window from the clipboard chain