Jump to navigation Jump to search
- install Lame and make sure you've set it as your encoder.
- Rip your songs from disc, or purchase some MP3+G songs from a Music Store (not mp4 songs)
- make a Playlist for the songs that you want, select the playlist
- File->Export->Entire Playlist: All Files, then pick "Flat"
- Choose the "karaoke" folder on the USB thumb drive, then click "Choose"
- go into that folder in the file system
- select all, and open. this will unzip all the files
- go into each folder and drag the files OUT one level to be inside the "karaoke" folder
- again viewing the contents of the "karaoke" folder, sort by file type
- delete all the xml files, the zip files, and the folders
- you should be left with ONLY mp3 and cdg files
Now you can eject the disc and put it into your Singing Machine!