Turn off AutoPlay
From kJams Wiki
- If you're on a Mac (of course you are!)
- Go to Apple->System Preferences->CDs and DVDs
- Change "When you insert a music CD" so it says "ignore". Alternately make it run kJams.
- If you're on Windows
- go to Start->Control Panels->AutoPlay
- Change "Audio CD" so it says "Take No Action". I do not know how to get it to run kJams.
- change "Blank CD" also so it says "Take No Action"
- if you have iTunes, run it (if you do not, ignore this)
- go to iTunes preferences
- under "General", change "When you insert a CD" to "Show CD". (it is the same for both mac and windows)
- now Quit / Exit iTunes