Ipad

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
DJByRequest

Ipad

Post by DJByRequest »

Due to both cost and size I am wondering will I be able to just use an Ipad in the future. With chartbuster streaming the hard drive size limitation may not be an issue. Will you have an IPad version of Kjams soon?

dave
Site Admin

Re: Ipad

Post by dave »

An iPad (at least in it's current incarnation) can not be a viable method of running a professional show, if only because it doesn't support multiple separate screens. (mirroring does not count). The singer/audience needs to see the Lyrics screen, and the KJ needs the browser screen to run the show. There are some apps that support karaoke on an iPad/phone but they're more for play than for business.

Not that i wouldn't do it if i had the time (which i don't), just that it's more of a toy idea rather than a business idea.

garfield2344

Post by garfield2344 »

Back in 2012 I ran Karaoke on my mac computer and used kjams and all worked perfect. I love the program. Now I am singing professionally and have downsized everything and I'm running my music on an iPhone. I'm using iTunes now but would love to continue to use kjams but it does not work on an iPad or iPhone. Hopefully one day!!!!!

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

yes, for now you can use KaraokeAnywhere, which offers pitch correction while playing