Rotate

Anything about producer. Questions, bug reports, feature requests, whatever you want!
Sedge

Rotate

Post by Sedge »

An interesting idea I had last night for a fun feature addition to Producer - the ability to rotate blocks of text or graphics. I don't think you can currently do this, although you can scale graphics and at least set the font size of text. Another thing, along this line, would be the ability to rasterize text, then be able to treat it as a graphic. (This may be needed anyway for the rotation part)

I was thinking of being able to display a couple of photos of the waitress staff (they have their own myspace - hottt!) but have the photos rotated a bit jaunty, kind of collage style. I can do the rotation elsewhere, then save them over a black background, but the additional file size wasted by black pixels seems a little, well, wasteful. Just an idea, Dave, no rush on this one either.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Rotate

Post by dave »

oh i have big, BIG plans for producer. i wish i were a team of ten. think "Apple Motion" with a touch screen, for the timeline view, think GarageBand.