Show screens

Anything about producer. Questions, bug reports, feature requests, whatever you want!
TezinOz

Show screens

Post by TezinOz »

Hi Dave,

Just have 2 questions related to using Producer for Show Screens.

1. Once I have created the "duplicate track" can I use it to produce more than one showscreen at the same time, or do I need a track for each show screen I want to make?

2. Am I correct in assuming that I shouldn't ever delete this track?.....or once Producer has created the templates does deleting the track not effect them?

Hope this makes sense :roll:

PS....am loving this software !!

dave
Site Admin

Re: Show screens

Post by dave »

you can use the timeline for however many showscreens will fit on it.

i'd recommend you keep the track unless you never plan to edit showscreens again. the ones in the track are your working copies, which are NOT the same as the files saved off that show up in the Video menu

TezinOz

Post by TezinOz »

Thanks Dave!

It's finally starting to make sense :P

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

Huh?!?
I never save them in the track, and just overwrite them when I make a new one. In what way are the ones saved by Save As… and reopened with Apply or Edit any different from what you get if you leave them in your blank track? I have never had any problem just reapplying them to the blank track and editing them (or using Edit if it is one that uses metadata).

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

they're no different. it's just that they seem more like a "document" if they're all already applied at different times in your timeline.