Singers Listed on Video Screen?

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
Herb Girl

Singers Listed on Video Screen?

Post by Herb Girl »

I havent bought the version yet, doing some research on best program, but was wondering if KjamsPro has an option that shows the next singer's name on the screen? Also wondering if there is an option to have clapping and whistling for end of performance.

Thanks so much,

Michelle

MacBook Pro
2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Dou
Memory- 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
It ain't a contest, so get yer yella teeth and bad liver down here and sing!

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

curently, around 80% of the song length, the next 3 singers and songs will scroll by on the bottom of the screen

eventually there optionally will be a separate rotation screen which always lists the whole rotation, you can put that up on a 3rd screen or split screen your 2nd monitor

currently you can not play 2 songs at once but the capability is there under the hood (there is a full mixer), i just have not put a UI on top of it.

also there will eventually be a way to set up "filler" playlists that will kick in (optionally) between songs, plus buttons to quickly play "favorites"

all these things could combine together to allow you to put in an applause track to overlap the end of the song, but it's not there yet.
Last edited by dave on Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jfbiii

Post by jfbiii »

If you use the Applescript that oss wrote (in this thread) you could do the applause thing semi-automatically.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)