Show message in video window

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
lenskaraoke

Show message in video window

Post by lenskaraoke »

I've noticed the in prefs there is an option to show message in video window,
Does it mean I can put a message on the screens whilst a karaoke track is showing on the same screen. If it does, how do I do it.
Tell the truth or lose the horse

Dr.Rhythm

Post by Dr.Rhythm »

The messages it's referring to are predetermined by kJams. When this it turned on you'll see "Play:Trackname" at the bottom of the video window when you start playing a track. That's one of the messages. Move the playhead forward in the track till there is about 45 seconds left to the end of the song and then let it play. At 30 second left a message will scroll that says Next:.. and lists the three tracks that are "on-deck". Depending on if your in the library or in a playlist the message will be a bit different. With singers assigned, it will list their names as well. It's a good way to remind people that they are up next without interrupting the singer.
Dr. Rhythm

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

i have big plans for a whole messenger utility where you can put up whatever kinds of messages you want whenever you want. scrolling, stationary, list style, ticker style etc. but that's for later.