Mic Delay

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
Brendan

Mic Delay

Post by Brendan »

Is there anything i can do to reduce or eliminate the mic delay? At about the third song, the delay gets worse, i empty the cache by clicking the button a few times and this helps. Is there a way to have the cache auto empty so i don't have to do it manually every few songs? Does increasing the number of songs allowed in cache help? Any suggestions are appreciated. I'm having a blast with your program! i have loaded all my karaoke cds, VCD, CDG, midi and they all work seamlessly. Thank god for Kjams! keep up the great work.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

Is there anything i can do to reduce or eliminate the mic delay?
http://www.kjams.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283
i empty the cache by clicking the button a few times and this helps
your perception that this helps is entirely the placebo effect. they are in no way related whatsoever.
Is there a way to have the cache auto empty
it already does auto-clear itself. if your cache is set to 5 songs, it will only cache the latest 5 songs. if you sing another song, it will remove the oldest song from the cache.
Does increasing the number of songs allowed in cache help
if your goal is to keep the cache small, then you must decrease the number of songs allowed in the cache
Thank God for kJams!
This just in from God:
God wrote:<reverb>You are Welcome!</reverb>