History?

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
DaveT

History?

Post by DaveT »

Hi Dave, hope you are well. Have a quick question that I'm sure has already been covered, but as I'm at work just now i dont have time to do a thorough search just now.

On Saturday night we did a blinder of a setlist (i use Kjams of cabaret as well as karaoke as its so good). I was picking the songs as i went. Is there any way i can look back in a log etc to see what songs were played on a particular night and what order? The songs i played were dug out from the search and just played. they were not allocated to a playlist or singer etc, just pure random from my database.

Thanks mate

Dave (T)

DaveT

Re: History?

Post by DaveT »

Its ok Dave -- found it, just trolling through the log i found the section near the bottom where we started on Saturday. I have done a search on this section for Play started for " and this is letting me see what songs i did. :)

May be a good idea for future release where a optional log is created at every shutdown listing what songs were actually played?

Thanks

Dave (T)

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

it's on the list thanks!

DaveT

Post by DaveT »

thanks Dave -- your the man :)

dave