Thinking of purchasing Kjams Pro for my MacBook Air. A couple of Q's:
1. I am a solo entertainer and will be adding song lists from my Lenovo LT over to my Mac using a flash drive. Think that will work?
2. Using Siglos Pro on my Lenovo which does not save a key change. Kjams Pro does. Correct?
3. Using a Voco Pro LTV-5 as an additional monitor with USB and MIDI converter box from Sabrent. Will I be able to get a
converter cable to work from my Mac to the Sabrent, then to the Voco Pro LTV-5?
4. Once I purchase Kjams Pro will I be able to also change my program in my Lenovo to Kjams Pro?
4. Anything else needed to download/operate Kjams Pro on my Mac?
Thanks for your help.
Doo Wop Phil
Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
of course, just use "add to library" then pick "copy"adding song lists ... to my Mac using a flash drive. Think that will work?
of course!save a key change. Kjams Pro does. Correct?
possibly, but that's a lot of hassle for no benefit, plus that thing is 5 INCHES across? way too small IMHO to give a great experience to the singer. i'd return that asap and get a regular flat computer monitor or small flat TV (that has a stand). you don't need any of the "extra features" that the Voco provides, and the required converter boxes are just more potential points of failure (and hassle).Voco Pro LTV-5 ... with ... converter box from Sabrent
one license is good for two computers (used by one person) (ie: you can't give your 2nd activation to someone else)will I be able to also change my program in my Lenovo
just mics, a mixer, an amp, and some speakers, and you're ready to go. i also recommend a song subscriptionAnything else needed