KJams2 Auto Cross Fade

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
EVO

KJams2 Auto Cross Fade

Post by EVO »

I love using KJams2 and The Auto Cross Fade feature.

One thing that I am noticing is that if I activate the Script by pressing stop before the song is complete, either because of a long instrumental or a long fade out, two things happen. One the song is not deleted from the singers tonight list and two, if i manually delete it I lose it from there history.

I played around with the hidden preferences and increased the percentage played value which didn't change anything. Is there a way to have the song act as if it was completed if I stop it a little early with the cross fade script?

Sorry if this has been answered. I hit the wiki and did a search here and didn't see it.

Thanks!

dave
Site Admin

Re: KJams2 Auto Cross Fade

Post by dave »

"Stop" means "stop the song and do not record it in the history"
what you want to do is press the right arrow, this has the effect of stopping the song, but you're saying "Act as if i played to the end", which DOES record it in the history.
if you need to pause the rotation, at that point press the space bar (unless you have "pause between tracks" already on)

EVO

Post by EVO »

Thank you Dave!

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)