I restored the external hard drive and now have problem

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
waynegfx

I restored the external hard drive and now have problem

Post by waynegfx »

I had to restore my external hard drive and every time I choose a song, it says it can't find the song. It does open the folder on the external hard drive where the music is kept. What do I do to make the songs that are picked play? It seems to be in Singers history lists. Wayne

dave
Site Admin

Re: I restored the external hard drive and now have problem

Post by dave »

there is a Help button in the "i can't find it" dialog. press it.

it leads here.

:D

waynegfx

Post by waynegfx »

I checked it out and there is a problem with the songs in singers lists. The songs play in the library fine. I checked and the songs say 500GB hard drive but it should go to the 4TB Hard Drive.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

it's not about what playlist the song is in. if it won't play in one playlist, it won't play in any playlist. you're probably looking at different songs.
you can't change the name of the drive where the files are. if you change the drive, the new drive must have the exact same name as the old drive.

waynegfx

Post by waynegfx »

I made the name of the new hard drive the same name and it still says it can't find the songs. I am doing a show tonight and having to find songs for 4 hours will kill me....if you have time to maybe help me I will paypal you some gratitude. Wayne 214-926-6571

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

i called, not available