Music Stores within Kjams

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
chuckster

Music Stores within Kjams

Post by chuckster »

The 3 of them that are listed, which one has the most to offer of the 3? Which one do any of you folks use for a monthly subscription? Is there anyplace one the web to see all the songs they have to offer? Thanks for the help.

Chuckster

Karanight

Re: Music Stores within Kjams

Post by Karanight »

It depends on the country to me. I'm in the UK and I personally find Tricerasoft the best, I get a gift voucher for 75 tracks and I've always found that they have the track I want whereas the others don't always have them. If your in another country you might find one of the others better
Posted by Len of LensKaraoke fame

Web site at
http://lenskaraoke.com

chuckster

Post by chuckster »

I am finding that the amount of streaming songs is pretty low on the tricerasoft. Would you say that the credits are a better way to go then? I guess it would mean that you're actually purchasing the songs instead of streaming.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

The 3 of them that are listed, which one has the most to offer of the 3?
just run kJams, view the music stores. you can then see that TriceraSoft has 82,720 (including songs with guide vocals), Karaoke Cloud (formerly Chartbuster) has 14,031, and KaraokeLocker (formerly Sound Choice) 11,163
Is there anyplace one the web to see all the songs they have to offer?
just use kJams for that, silly :D
I am finding that the amount of streaming songs is pretty low on the tricerasoft.
yes, TriceraSoft streams ONLY the "SunFly" library, which is currently 11,804 songs. Still, a pretty decent sized library.
Would you say that the credits are a better way to go then?
if you want to own all your songs and you want the largest selection
I guess it would mean that you're actually purchasing the songs instead of streaming.
correct