Library Info Question

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
Athmet

Library Info Question

Post by Athmet »

I am using the KaraokeCloud and also have a sizable local library of songs. When I look at the Library without the the "Show Streaming Only Songs" selection in the store menu, I don't see any of the KC songs. When I turn that option on, I also get all of the tricerasoft songs in with it. I, personally, know how to tell the difference by looking for the store label. I am dealing with another KJ that is a bit of a technophobe, so I want to make it as idiot resistant as I can.

I am looking for a way to list the KC and local songs in the Library, without the Tricerasoft streaming songs showing up in the library so I can then search Tricerasoft for possible purchases. Any ideas?

dave
Site Admin

Re: Library Info Question

Post by dave »

yeah currently there's no way to do this :(

the only way out right now is to either shut off or subscribe to TriceraSoft.

i'd have to add a new option "Only Subscribed Streaming Songs", which i think would work for you?

Athmet

Post by Athmet »

That would work, or if KC Tethering would just put tose songs into the main Library. Same thing really.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

if it was just "kc tethered" then it wouldn't work for folks who subscribe to Tricera but not KC.

note: this is now on the list, but won't make it for 1.0

Athmet

Post by Athmet »

Cool. Thanks Dave.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)