kjams on Windows running slow

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
garfield2344

kjams on Windows running slow

Post by garfield2344 »

Hey Dave, I've been a kjams for Mac user for a couple of years and just love this program. My friend just purchased it on his Windows computer and recently emailed you cause he was having issues. His name is Thomas Taggart. You told him to leave you his number and you would walk him through it. He is not very computer savey so I told him I would help him. I was working on his computer and I noticed he only has 1.3 GH. He has about 100,000.00 songs and I'm just not sure his computer is powerful enough. It has 4 gig of Ram. I've taken a lot of programs off of the computer and shut down programs from start-up but there might be some other things you know about to help this computer run better. He was having issues with the songs hesitating and after I did what I could to free up his computer, his songs work better now but is still slow in searching and sometimes hesitates when you want to stop a song. Just doesn't work like I think it could. I know you are in your office on Tuesdays so if you could call me at 757-754-2344 and maybe give me a few tips, I would appreciate it. My name is Lisa

dave
Site Admin

Re: kjams on Windows running slow

Post by dave »

i'd have to have you call me. i realize it's kinda lame but i have too many customers to keep track of. if each customer keeps track of when they need to call me, then the load is spread out and will scale perfectly.

so go ahead and call me during office hours.

garfield2344

Post by garfield2344 »

Okay no problem. I'll call you Tuesday

garfield2344

Post by garfield2344 »

Dave, I can't find the number to call you at

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

click the link above for "office hours" look on that page for "fone", the numbers are spelled out