Have loaded trial kJams but....

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
MusicalFlava

Have loaded trial kJams but....

Post by MusicalFlava »

I have got kJams to play, but it does not display the words. The only thing it does is show Play: and the title "Rainy Night In Georgia". Also, the spooling function did not display when I opened advanced under the Preferences in kJams. Could that have anything to do with my not being able to view the words of the karaoke disk at this time.

Glenn aka Musical Flava :?

dave
Site Admin

re: not playing

Post by dave »

The most important thing you can do to help yourself out is to send me the console.log file of the session that failed. If you crashed too, then i'll also need the "crash report". For instructions on sending them, click here.

I'll also need to know more details. eg: did you put in a CD and try to play direct from disc? Did you import previously existing MP3+G files? Or was it a ZIP file? Or did you rip it from your CD, then switch to the library and play it from there? Or, rather, how, exactly, did you play the song?

And sorry for the confusion about the spooler, it's now always on by default and you can't turn it off. I've updated the web site to reflect the new status.

Happy new year!
-dave