importing from multiple hard drives

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
chikibabe

importing from multiple hard drives

Post by chikibabe »

One question that i have is will kjams read from multiple hard drives? once i import a song into the library from a certain folder in a certain hard drive, and add another song in from another folder and hard drive, would kjam still recognize both songs and read from its respective hard drive or would it all have to be on one hard drive? reason i'm asking is if i have too many songs and exceed the hard drive allowable storage and wants to expand out to another hard drive, would i have to have all the songs in one hard drive and re-import everything?

dave
Site Admin

Re: importing from multiple hard drives

Post by dave »

kJams doesn't care where the files are, it keeps track of them no matter where they are. 'twould be rather silly if you said, 'here hold this red ball' and i say, 'okay', then you say 'here hold this blue ball too' and i say 'okay' but secretly drop the red ball!

chikibabe

Post by chikibabe »

Thanks for the quick response! I just wanted to triple make sure as there was no mention of multiple locations in any of your documentation and around the forums. Only about multiple libraries which is not possible...

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)