mini mixer

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
Brendan

mini mixer

Post by Brendan »

I am looking for a small mixer i can hook up to my laptop. Does anyone have any suggestions. It has to be small and it needs to have an echo. I want to be able to plug my laptop and mics into it and go out to my amplifier and not have any delay between the music and the mic. I was looking and found a Behringer mini mixer 800 from the UK. It looks like what im looking for. I wonder if the AC is compatible with the U.S? Any suggestons are appreciated.
Thank you

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

I went ahead and purchased this mixer and tried it out last night. It does exactly what i wanted. I can plug my laptop and mics straight into it and there is no more delay from my mics and i have all the echo/reverb i want! I know eventually i will probably will not need this little mixer but for $40, i should get my money worth out of it before Kjams has these features.
Cheers

edernest

cool

Post by edernest »

Hope you enjoy it. I have the similarly priced Behringer EURORACK UB802, which is cheap and small, but works for me as well.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)