library lost track of files

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
edernest

library lost track of files

Post by edernest »

Man, I'm not having good luck with my library lately. Last night I ran a "Push file names" on my entire library. After it finished, a dialog box appeared saying "Saving Library, One Moment Please", but the app appeared froze. After waiting a long time, I force quit the app. Now I notice that some of my ripped CDG music can't be found now (the songs show up in "Songs Not Renamed". I can click "Re-Link to files" for any one of the files and it takes me to the directory where the song exists, and it clearly does exist there. What happened, and is there an easy way to fix this or do I have to relink one-by-one? There seems to be about 200 songs that have this problem.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

i'll need to see your system
please email me your fone number and a good time to reach you.

edernest

Hmm

Post by edernest »

Would it help if I ran "Find orphaned files in kJams Library"? Would I end up with dupes?

I sent you my # if you want to see it for yourself.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

Okay it's fixed. if you're jonesing let me know, otherwise there will be a release late tonight.

-dave

edernest

back in business

Post by edernest »

Happy to report that all songs are working correctly now. Thanks for your help!!

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)