playhead

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
Brendan

playhead

Post by Brendan »

Hey Dave, When i hook up my laptop to my television, why does it show text in the grey area just outside the window in kjams. You know the area that shows the song duration and title or "Ready". I cant read what it says, some letters appear on the right and some on the left of that area. Could it be due to the resolution settings? Does not affect me or kjams at all, just wonder if you are aware.
Thank you :?

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

it's a longstanding cosmetic bug. i've known about it for like years now but it does not affect performance. i'd rather add features and fix crashing and other critical bugs. occasionally when things are going well and i'm bored i may fix some cosmetic bugs but they're pretty low on the radar in terms of what's really important.

it happens when there's a really long song name that's too big to fit on the screen, i draw the string, but i only erase the area that is inside the LCD window. since i didn't erase the other area, the schmutz can build up.

-dave

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Okay, just curious.
Cheers

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)