kJams won't play... immediate stop on start

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
jeff

kJams won't play... immediate stop on start

Post by jeff »

hi dave

first, great software, its going to be fantastic.

i downloaded it last night, loved it, bought it. today i was importing files, when i accidentally let a file slip in that began with 03. kJams didn't seem to like that, but thats okay. i found the file, deleted it, cleared the kJams library, then reimported my songs. but now nothing plays. i push play, or double click, and it flashes "PLAYING", then just stops. i have deleted all my kjams files and reinstalled and still no luck. also, iTunes keeps launching itself as this is happening. i can't keep it closed.....

i am editing my own post here, because i just discovered something. somehow my mp3s had been separated from my .cdg s.... i am assuming that this was my error in my file moving around, and i was going to delete this post entirely, until i realized that perhaps, even though it appears to be my own silly error, some where some one else might do the same silly error and this post would be helpful.

jeff

dave
Site Admin

as usual

Post by dave »

please send me the log file.
thanks.