1.0d49r4 error

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
DeusExMachina

1.0d49r4 error

Post by DeusExMachina »

As requested, here is the report:
On running kJams, I was greeted with an autoupdate message, which I allowed. After the update, I tried to drag a song onto the window (there were currently no songs in the library.) Upon doing so I received a dialog box stating "Please wait until the sort tasks are finished." I have left it running now for several hours and I still get the same resiult.
BTW, I had cleared out all songs from the library, as I was testing some things.

FW800 dual 1.25 PPC
1.5GB
OS 10.5.2

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

On further iinvestigation, I have found that if I double click a cdg file in the finder, it loads and plays fine. I have also now found that drag and drop to the icon dock works fine. It is only when a song is dragged to the Library window that I get that dialog.

Edit: It also appearts to happen when one selects "Add to Library…" from the File menu. And it also seems to happen when trying to remove playlists or singers. Adding them works fine.

Edit: Well, I quit KJ and restarted (which I had already done a few times) and now it appears to be working. Not sure what I did n the meantime that changed things.

dave
Site Admin

:(

Post by dave »

if you can reproduce the bug from scratch, that's the only way i can fix it. (can't swat a bug i can't see)

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

To do that, I think I would have to first redownload the older veersin, then do the upgrade. Since it seems to be working now, and as I seem to be the only person reporting it (so far) I guess I'll let it be. If people start reporting it, I'll revisit the thought.

TA

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)