I save my files in title case. However, after importing a bunch of tracks, I noticed that after converting to title case and pushing, the actual file names did not change.
I did this in both batches and single files, with no affect.
I did it on both zipped file pairs and unzipped MP3+Gs.
Looked inside the zip, and the individual constituent files also remained in cap case.
I tried both pushing metadata and pushing file names.
Pretty sure this was not the case before.
Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1