One playlist duplicated and another one missing 82 songs

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
BlueGreen

Post by BlueGreen »

I have two playlists in addition to my library. When launching kjams Lite yesterday I got an error indicating that I had two playlists with the same name. For some reason kjams created a new playlist with the same songs in it. I deleted the recreated playlist from the folder.
When I opened my main playlist that has 85 songs in it, I noticed that there was only 3 songs in it. I had to recreate my 85 song playlist from the library. I launched kjams this evening and everything appears to be ok.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

are you on the very latest version? there were some recent bugs that might cause that.

BlueGreen

Post by BlueGreen »

I am on version 1.0d47r35

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

okay but were you perhaps on r34 recently? that would cause the problem. the newest version is r46.

BlueGreen

Post by BlueGreen »

I always use the latest version that is available. I just checked for any updated version and this is the one that is available right now. I do not have access to any version past r35

dave
Site Admin

:(

Post by dave »

my bad, the r35 which is online is REALLY r36, so you won't get a notify because it thinks it is r35. please re-download from the main download link to get r36 (which is still labeled r35 by the way)

BlueGreen

Post by BlueGreen »

OK, I got r35 which is really r36 which is labeled r35 and is labeled r42 on the Wiki. That's it...no more wine for me (Or You) Ha Ha

Everything seems to be working fine.

dave
Site Admin

what?

Post by dave »

r42? what? where? you just put that in there to confuse me right? :?

BlueGreen

Post by BlueGreen »

Just foolin with you. Payback for making me read my lyrics sideways on my iPod touch :)

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

:shock: