Problem with QR Code

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
erinkg

Problem with QR Code

Post by erinkg »

I'm trying to get the web server up and running. Every time I pull up the QR code on the video menu, it doesn't work. It sends the phone browser to 0.0.0.0. I can manually type in the ip address of the machine and pull up the remote browser on the phone, but I really want the QR option to work. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Running the windows version on Windows 8 - brand new laptop.

Also, I can't seem to find a way to reorder songs when using the browser version on my android phone. Any tips?

Thanks!
Erin

dave
Site Admin

Re: Problem with QR Code

Post by dave »

i will investigate the QR code sending the wrong IP address and reply here (probably next wednesday)

yes you can manually enter any message (including a URL) to send to the QR Code display:
1) video->ShowScreen message
2) type or paste your message or URL
3) hit "later"
4) video->QR Code-Message

and alas, there is no way to reorder on Android ☹ there are at least two people working on solutions for that, i do not know their time frames.

erinkg

Post by erinkg »

Thanks for the manual code info - that will work great! I'm hopeful that the android reorder issue will be resolved eventually. :)

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)