Rotation problem

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
Maxx

Rotation problem

Post by Maxx »

I have been updating religiously. With the past 2 updates I have noticed one small problem. In the venue list, where it shows who is present and who isn't. When first opening the software it still has singers maked "here" even though in my prefs I have it set to un-mark "not here". Also, when I go to uncheck singers, the check does not go away, but what I did find is that if I click once to un-check, then go to the Rotation screen and then back to the Venue screen, that singer is now un-checked. Couple little quirks for ya to ponder. Still lovin' the program, lookin' forward to the next version. Is it going to take advantage of Leopard? - Maxx

dave
Site Admin

thanks!

Post by dave »

I'm acutally working on that stuff tonight :)

Leopard: welp, my mantra is "support previous OS versions". I still support 10.3.9 (tho not for much longer). That means I won't be taking advantage of newer OSen for fear of leaving some of my loyal fans behind, who don't have the budget for constant upgrades.

Maxx

Post by Maxx »

Ask and thou shalt recieve. YOUSE DA MAN! 8)

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)