Assert Fail when ripping from CDs

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
slcrubes

Assert Fail when ripping from CDs

Post by slcrubes »

Hey there...great product, enjoying it.

The bug I get is whenever I try ripping songs from CD+Gs. It happens with any CD. The error message pops up after each song is finished ripping. Actually, two error dialog boxes appear for each ripped song, not sure why that is. However, the error does not stop the ripping process from continuing through to completion. After an entire CD is ripped, there are like 20-40 error dialogs to dismiss. Not a huge deal, just a nuisance.

The error dialogs all say:
Assert Fail: "illegal CSI task" == NULL, in file: '/Volumes/davec/Developer/depot/kJams/Development/ source/Music/CSongImporter.cpp' at line 1361

I'm running jKamsLite on a Mac running OS X 10.9.5. My kJams library is currently very small (<100 songs), but it doesn't matter how many songs there are -- the error always happens when ripping, and with any CD+G.

Thanks!

slcrubes

Re: Assert Fail when ripping from CDs

Post by slcrubes »

I may have spoken too soon...the 1.0.1b61 update just showed up tonight, and it seems like the problem has stopped...

dave
Site Admin

Re: Assert Fail when ripping from CDs

Post by dave »

yes it was a bug in the previous version