# Sung

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
Mike981

# Sung

Post by Mike981 »

For some reason I lost this feature, I have been meaning to ask for help for a while. It "seems" to work sparingly.

I am using Kjams light.

dave
Site Admin

Re: # Sung

Post by dave »

do you mean << The "# Sung" Sort Column is no longer showing >> ?

learn how you can hide and show any of the Sort Columns

and what do you mean "sparingly" ?

Mike981

Post by Mike981 »

Hey Dave, I mean that it does not keep an accurate count of how many times a song is played (btw the column is showing). Every once in a while it will increase the number, but it seems to be random and I can't find a pattern.

Unrelated, in the column "Store Name" mine only recognizes Tricerasoft. Is there a setting that I can change?

Lastly, I want to thank you for your great support. The few times I have asked a question you have been fantastic, one of the best purchases I have ever made.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

it does not keep an accurate count
okay, it won't increment if you ever use the "Stop" button. to avoid using the "Stop" button, instead, press the space bar (to pause it) then press the right arrow to "end" the song but also count it as sung.

you can THEN press the stop button and the next-loaded song won't count as sung.
the column "Store Name" ... only recognizes Tricerasoft
go to prefs->stores
there are three stores, is only TriceraSoft checked?
also, what is set in "Include store songs in main library" ?

Mike981

Post by Mike981 »

Dave, I have all the stores checked in preferences. Also, "Include store songs..." is set to none.

Now on the #sung, are you saying that if I follow your lead to use the space bar and right arrow on all songs they will increment all songs I do this with?

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

I have all the stores
then what exactly do you mean by "the column "Store Name" mine only recognizes Tricerasoft"
are you saying that if I follow your lead to use the space bar and right arrow on all songs they will increment all songs I do this with?
yes, if that song is more than 60% finished

Mike981

Post by Mike981 »

dave wrote:
I have all the stores
then what exactly do you mean by "the column "Store Name" mine only recognizes Tricerasoft"
What I am referring to is the column option to show where you purchased a song so I can sort by store. Right now it is only showing Tricerasoft and I know that I have purchased from multiple stores through Kjams.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

sort by that column, then scroll. do you see the other stores?
if not, it may be that that data was not being properly saved until recently
try buying a new song from another store, does it show the correct icon in the library?