Songs not deleting

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
lenskaraoke

Songs not deleting

Post by lenskaraoke »

This is a bug... ger that is irritating .
During a karaoke session I have found that sometimes when a singer has finished a song the song is not always removed from that singers “tonight” list. It seems to happen mostly when a singer gets down to just three songs left in their “tonight” list, but not only then. It does happen every night with at least one singer.
It happens regardless of how I let a song finnish, (if I let it run to the end, or if I use the remote to forward to the next singers song)
It doesn't happen with every singer and, when it happens when a singer has lots of songs in their “tonight” list the program seems to pick on the same singer all night.

I have also found that when I go to delete a song from a “tonight” list (that the program hasn't automatically deleted) the song will vanish from the “tonight” list, but, when I look at the rotation the song is sometimes, still there, and if I then ignore it, the deleted song plays when its that singers turn to sing.

The way I put the songs into a play list I normally double click a song into the singers “favorites” list and then double click into the “tonight” list, or vice versa, but sometimes I will drag the them in.
Tell the truth or lose the horse

dave
Site Admin

known bug

Post by dave »

this is in fact one of the 3 bugs i'm working on for the next release