Kjams and Megaseg

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
M@gicMike

Kjams and Megaseg

Post by M@gicMike »

Hi.. not sure if this is a kjams issue or not... but...

I am a DJ who is just getting into KJ. I use megaseg to dj my weddings and other events. I downloaded Kjams the other day and have been loading my cd+gs. Love Kjams by the way....

Anyway... Ever since I installed Kjams, I have not been able to play any music in Megaseg. I have sent an email to Megaseg support, but I thought I would also post in here to see if anybody might have an idea of what the problem might be.

My music for kjams is on a separate external hard drive from my music for megaseg, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike

M@gicMike

Re: Kjams and Megaseg

Post by M@gicMike »

Ok.. so the problem seemed to be a megaseg issue.... I had to turn off multiprocessing AV in megaseg for it to work. Must be some type of conflict between megaseg and Kjams for multiprocessing AV.

I'll keep you posted if any more issues.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

very strange.

can you play videos in MegaSeg when kJams is NOT running (with "MPAV" turned ON?)

M@gicMike

Post by M@gicMike »

Since installing kjams, I cannot play anything if I have multiprocessing Av option turned on in megaseg.

Since disabling it I can play my music in megaseg now.

Megasegs support staff asked me to turn multiprocessing Av back on to see if it works again. I will try this and report back to them and to you with results.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

please keep me posted on this, i'm quite sure this is not a kjams problem.