WTKJams KE connection?

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
way2fst4u

WTKJams KE connection?

Post by way2fst4u »

Last night was almost unbearable to use the iPads to connect to my kJams. It took FOREVER to log in with the app, and once it did, I had a list of searches for random numbers (7-10 at least) along with whatever song the users were searching for on kJams. I have 2 iPads I use (older iPad1's) for searching and signups, and I had MAYBE 4-5 other singers on iPhones...although I made sure none of them were entering songs. Furthermore, it was freezing everything on my screen (time countdown on the song, searching, moving singers in the rotation)...I couldn't do ANYTHING for a minute or so at a time. No one could log in from their phones...or at least no one wanted to wait long enough to see if it worked eventually.

I put the iPads away and eventually ended up doing them all manually. Not an easy task with 22 singers...but I lived. :)

Any idea what would cause this? It wasn't a WiFi issue...WiFi was working perfectly. Also, I am at this venue weekly and this is the first time it caused an issue. This is a 13" MBP w/i5 processor and 8GB RAM. Music is on a 1TB external firewire 800 drive. OSX 10.8.5
Thanks!

Scott

dave
Site Admin

Re: WTKJams KE connection?

Post by dave »

let's do this over email, i suspect this may be more complicated and i have a bunch of questions.

way2fst4u

Post by way2fst4u »

Sounds good Dave...thanks!
Thanks!

Scott

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

k, i'll start, i'm replying to you in email in a few minutes.. :)