Song Won't Play

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
salmonoid1950

Song Won't Play

Post by salmonoid1950 »

I have the most current update and I'm using Kjams with wtkjams app along with loading rotation manually.
While trying this out it seems that every so often the program gets hung up and won't allow me to play the next song on the rotation.
If I 'mark singer as not here' it will play the next song(s), but where I change the singer's status to 'mark as here' I can't get the song to play and program is halted again. Also if I hold spacebar down it goes back and forth from pause to play rapidly.
I'm not sure if this is connected, but it seems to happen while playing with different videos and sizes.
Please help. Thank you,
Ray

dave
Site Admin

Re: Song Won't Play

Post by dave »

if you "hold down" the space bar, you're sending repeated "play/pause" commands, so, my advice on that is "don't do that"

as for the rest, do this test:

create a playlist that has ONLY "Audio+G" files, typically "mp3+g" files. eg: do NOT include flv, wmv, kma, mov, mpg, m4v etc, JUST plain old pure Audio+G files

now using ONLY songs from that playlist, can you re-create the problem? if not, then the problem lies in one of the song files you're trying to play. see if you can figure out which song file is bad. let me know