Assert Fail foundB in file CTaskMgr.cpp line 960

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
TaylorBo

Assert Fail foundB in file CTaskMgr.cpp line 960

Post by TaylorBo »

Hey guys,
I am constantly getting the error in the attached image. I am running OS X 10.8.4 on a Retina MBPro. This is the first time installing the software on this computer, so it's a clean installation (not upgraded). As soon as I signed up for the Karaoke Cloud service I started getting the error more frequently. After importing a few thousand karaoke songs I am now constantly getting the error. As soon as I click OK it pops up again.
Attachments
Error
Error

dave
Site Admin

Re: Assert Fail foundB in file CTaskMgr.cpp line 960

Post by dave »

TaylorBo

Post by TaylorBo »

Nice! I am in software development and can honestly say that I very much appreciate the quick bug fix and rogue build!!

Kudos!
-Taylor

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

It's the way i wish every company operated. honestly IMHO there's no excuse for waiting 6 months to fix a friggin' bug.

:D

TaylorBo

Post by TaylorBo »

AGREED!
The team of 12 software developers I help manage have production releases every 2 weeks, but it's web development so it's a little different than developing for Windows/OS X. We are stuck with 2 week cycles due to the amount of cross-browser testing and QA that is required. 1 week of dev and 1 week of QA/bug fixes.

I downloaded the Rogue build for "Mac Pro" and the issue appears to be fixed!! YAY!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I am trying to help my dad get ready for a family get-together July 4th, so he will be pumped about using kjams. Very neat software!! He's a little bit older so the more simple the better! The dude loves to sing lol

Thank you again,
-Taylor

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

awesome! have a great fourth!