Next singer

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
lenskaraoke

Next singer

Post by lenskaraoke »

I have found that sometimes When I go to put the next singer on to sing I am getting the song just done. I dont know how to replicate this, it just seems to happen sometimes.
Am I doing something stupid....Len
Tell the truth or lose the horse

dave
Site Admin

welp

Post by dave »

i need to see it or understand exactly what's going on very clearly before i can fix it.

no you are not doing something stupid, if it is happening like you say it's certainly kJams that is behaving strangely.

how do you "put on the next singer"? are you doing it manually? with rotation? are you pausing between tracks? auto-cue'ing? do you use the keyboard or the mouse?

lenskaraoke

Post by lenskaraoke »

If I have several singers lined up, and, if the 1st singer decides after a song has started that he wants to do the next song on his list first, if I then click his next song kjams stops. If I then click on his next song again kjams plays the first song again. I cannot make the 2nd song play without actually playing all the songs that are lined up. I have tried pressing command + (period) to no avail.
I have the same problem if I only have one singer lined up or several.
The only way I can do it is to play the 1st song and click at the end of the elapsed time bar to get the song finished and do the same with each song untill I get to the song wanted, the problem with this is that it is time consuming and kjams treats the songs as done...Len

dave
Site Admin

ah i see

Post by dave »

soon there will be a "song pick" popup in the rotation next to the singer. sorry it's taking so long. (similar to the switchable album popup)

Until then here's what you do:

STOP the rotation (command period)
go into the SINGER
reorder their list so the song they want is at the top
to back to rotation
start it again

lenskaraoke

Post by lenskaraoke »

Thanks for that, once I got used to it i'ts not bad to to, not perfect but I can live with. It's just a shame the singers can't give me the songs they want in the correct order to start with.
I tried the switchable album last week and thought it was bril...Len

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)