KaraokeCloud

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
djdudeman

KaraokeCloud

Post by djdudeman »

So, I go to subscribe to the tethering tier of KaraokeCloud, I have an account, and its signed in ( at least its showing that it is... ), I click on the subscription tier for the tethering, and a dialog box pops up and says "Karaoke Cloud", and then a cancel button... nothing else...

So, whats up? :)

djdudeman

Re: KaraokeCloud

Post by djdudeman »

Ooops, I should specify, Mac OSX 10.8.2

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

i sent you an email saying to call me.

djdudeman

Post by djdudeman »

Strange, I never received it, and I'm heading out the door for gigs, I'll try to be in touch soon!

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

darn, i really want to fix this ASAP

djdudeman

Post by djdudeman »

Sorry Dave, this has been an insane week for me, and it continues to be, so I won't be able to jump on the horn with you until next week...

One thing though I was wondering, I only have 75 gigs of free space on the drive. I was going to delete my existing library once I knew this was going to work, but could that be the reason why its not?

Its a bit of a long shot...

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

not related. and i would think you would want to keep your current library in addition to the cloud library.

djdudeman

Post by djdudeman »

Oh yes, I do. I just wanted to do some clean up and a fresh install at the same time...

gsteffens

Post by gsteffens »

Dave

I have the exact same issue as the OP. When I select the $9.99 option I just see a cancel button.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

i'm out all this next week (sorry, usually i'm not). you can call me on the 26th. phone number here: http://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/Office_Hours

djdudeman and i haven't had a chance to connect yet so i still don't know what the problem is (it's working fine for me). once i can see the problem i can fix it.