Kjams crashes when using web server on a laptop

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
datkinson82

Kjams crashes when using web server on a laptop

Post by datkinson82 »

Ok so i couldn't find anyone with this problem. I'm using kjams latest version as of today and I've had the same problem on older versions. i have been having people us ijams on their iphone for several months kjmas has never crashed on me, recently I setup the web server for karaoke login on a windows laptop using Safari browser and when I have the laptop connected Kjams on my mac will sometimes randomly crash usually several times in a night. i have tried using wifi at the bars or clubs I'm working at and also a created ad hoc network from macbook. I've serached alot and haven't found any posts with the same problem, any help would be appreciated thanks.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Kjams crashes when using web server on a laptop

Post by dave »

the only way i can help is if you send the crash reports.
when you send them, send a new, separate message, that DOES NOT have the words "crash report" in the subject (else i won't see the message), and in that message say "hey it's me from the forums, this is about the server crashing".

then i'll know to look for your crash report.