Crash on open

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
natblend

Crash on open

Post by natblend »

I just downloaded the update for KJams Lite. It crashes right after it finishes booting up.
Where can I get the previous version? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

natblend

Re: Crash on open

Post by natblend »

Found it
d52r29 Nov 27, 2011
We're good.
Thanks

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

sorry i'm out till new years.

after the new year, can we PLEASE get on the phone so i can see why you're crashing on startup??

shovel

Post by shovel »

I have exactly the same issue and this is my first time of using kjams.

Installed the latest version, tried both light and pro, upon startup I get the password warning, I hit ok and then kjams crashes. What more info would you like?

I'm running a 2011 mac mini with OS 10.7.2 .

JimmyFunGuy

Post by JimmyFunGuy »

Hmm I am getting the same thing. It had worked perfectly before. I had an older version, and after it went through my library, it quit. So I installed the latest version, trashed the original version, it came up with a prompt that it was gonna ask for my password, but quit. I did a disk repair, still the same. I have the problem report, but don't know how to send it. It wants to send it to Apple, but then it can't. I am using my Mac laptop running OS 10.5.8. It had worked beautifully before, but now nothing.

thanks in advance
Jim

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

this was a bug, it is fixed in the current rogue (not an official release), so go here to download kJams:
https://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/Downloads/Rogues

JimmyFunGuy

Post by JimmyFunGuy »

Once again Dave saves the day! Followed his instructions exactly and I am up and running. I don't know how he finds the time!
Thanks Dave!

Jim

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)