Couple of Bugs : related to stores

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
nite

Couple of Bugs : related to stores

Post by nite »

Last night at a venue their internet access was out. I noticed that the option to include stores in the library was set to on. When a user picked a song that had to be downloaded it would freeze up kjams. Seemed like the timeout wasn't being set. I'm sure it thought I was on the network since I did have an ip from the router but the actual access out to the internet from the router was out.

After realizing the issue was the online streams were included in the store I attempted to change the option to not include them. This gave me the pop up that the setting would be active on restart of kjams. That cause an infinite loop of this pop up confirmation. Looks like after clicking ok it would try to put the check mark back in the option, causing the confirmation pop again. There was no way out of this loop. I eventually went into the top secret config files and just changed it to false for the include store option. This infinite loop would also occur is I just unchecked the store name that was included in the library.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Couple of Bugs : related to stores

Post by dave »

mac or windows?

what version of kJams? latest?
if not latest, remember don't report a problem unless it's in the latest version of kJams.

i am unable to reproduce this problem.

nite

Post by nite »

I'll double check tonight when I have my laptop in front of me. I did an update the on Sunday and did the gig last night. I'm assuming it's the latest build.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

mac
or
windows
?

nite

Post by nite »

Mac.. and I suck cause I didn't have time to verify the release for you.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

no worries, let me know what you find.

nite

Post by nite »

I was using 1.0d52r29

Sorry for the late response, holidays and stuff you know.

I just noticed a new update, I'll do that and let you know if the issue still exists

nite

Post by nite »

Looks to be fixed in the new release r30

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)