Track can't be found

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
Karanight

Track can't be found

Post by Karanight »

Not sure if you'll consider this as a bug but it does leave the KJ with a dilemma.
When singer A's track finishes and singer B's starts, if singer C's track can't be found a window pops up asking if I want to find the next track whilst singer B's song is playing (Assuming the track can't be found by kJams).

If I click Find I'm taken to a window where I can navigate to the track that can't be found. In the meantime singer B's track is playing. Great so far, but if singer B misses their que and they want the track restarted I can't restart the track unless I click cancel. I can then restart the track but I know that the next song won't play till I navigate to it

When I tested this at home I couldn't recreate it work unless I had at least a couple of songs lined up that I know could be found.

I also think that this is connected to the White Screen Bug
Posted by Len of LensKaraoke fame

Web site at
http://lenskaraoke.com

dave
Site Admin

Re: Track can't be found

Post by dave »

If this is a problem often, then I suggest you use "pause between tracks". That way, you can ensure that the next singer has NOT missed their que, then you can un-pause to let them sing. kJams will postpone searching for the next song until AFTER you un-pause.