Video frozen on playback from CD-G / KJ Pro Code enter twice

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
goateeguy

Video frozen on playback from CD-G / KJ Pro Code enter twice

Post by goateeguy »

On the newest version... (2 issues) [However issue 1 happened on the older version, issue 2 appears to be new]

I stick in a disc, it loads up, asks me for the KJ Pro Code...
I type it in... Window disappears...
few seconds later it appears again...
I type it in again and it works.

(This issue seems to be intermittent but often) [I"m using the latest mac version, on 10.7.2, ALSO I have look up using all other services turned off, just KJ Pro is on.]

second issue is this...
after it gives me the track info... I double click a song just to make sure YES it did grab the right info... it seems most of the time now it freezes about 5 seconds in. (JUST the video) the audio keeps playing... however the progress bar at the top freezes as well. \

If I hit stop, and play the song again, it works. This seems to be only for a newly inserted disc.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Video frozen on playback from CD-G / KJ Pro Code enter t

Post by dave »

I am not seeing these symptoms! Please get me on iChat so i can see this problem.

Note: first confirm that you can reproduce the problem, what often happens is we finally get on iChat then the problem can't be reproduced!

https://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/IChat/Mac