songs missing/not loading to kjams

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
carol

songs missing/not loading to kjams

Post by carol »

I purchased about 15 songs or so through the kjams stores a couple weeks ago. Everything was working fine until recently when I started kjams it told me that it had crashed last time and that I needed to update my version of kjams. I also noticed that I was missing most of the music I had recently purchased. They are completely missing from my computer. No folders— nothing. I also can't redownload them from the stores as the time period to download has expired. I have no idea how this could have happened. I found a couple of songs I purchased in the kjams music folder, but they will not load into kjams. There is only an xml file in the folder. Is something missing? When I try to drop that into kjams, nothing happens. I have tried "add to library" and that gives me the message that the song cant live in the kjams folder. so I moved it to a different folder and it still will not load. please help.

dave
Site Admin

Re: songs missing/not loading to kjams

Post by dave »

message me in my chat room so i can see this.