Chartbuster Free Streaming Songs

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
gsteffens

Chartbuster Free Streaming Songs

Post by gsteffens »

As I was testing out the new store I noticed that you can stream some songs for free. I have two issues that I experienced that may or may not be worth investigating.

1) The song lyrics stopped but the music kept going/out of sync: First I sorted the list by Label:2, clicked Stream on Sweet Home Alabama (with Lead vocals) and listened to 60 seconds while turning off and on the Right Track Lead vocal three times, hit stop, then clicked Stream on Mine(with Lead vocals), the song title screen showed but never changed and the song kept on playing the audio without the video updating. I hit stop, rewind, and play and the video played but it had slipped at least 5 seconds so I stopped,restarted the song again and it worked fine. Subsequent tests with other songs played fine so this was a one-time event so far.

2) If you stop a streaming song while it is playing and hit the << button it will open a Safari window and play the song just above the one you were playing. The browser window that opens has a pause button and that's it. Here is one of the URLs that came up http://www.chartbusterkaraoke.com/previ ... 89dd3c7b50

dave
Site Admin

Re: Chartbuster Free Streaming Songs

Post by dave »

for 1: i'd need a case that reproduces 100% of the time, every time

for 2: yeah don't use the back / forward buttons in the music store, because *playing* a song in the music store causes the "preview" to be launched in your web browser. this is by design.

simpmech

Post by simpmech »

I have had similar experiences. I have found that if you see the "chartbuster" logo when the song starts you might as well hit stop and start again. It's definitely not an everytime occurrence but does happen enough that I've said hmmmmm as welll.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

1) fixed that problem, new release is out.
2) is by design