Search Crash

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
kjb87

Search Crash

Post by kjb87 »

Kjams has been crashing hard and often when i try to search for songs

kjb87

Re: Search Crash

Post by kjb87 »

Also every time i reopen kjams it pushes meta deta to 14 songs

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

please get me on my chat sometime during the week so i can see this and fix it.

http://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/IChat

kjb87

Post by kjb87 »

Ok what time would be best for you?? I'll probably be available tomorrow between 2-5. and all day tuesday. also i forgot to mention, i'm using the windows version. another problem i'm having is that the venues feature isn't working at all, i'm not able to mark singers "here" and when i add songs to singers they don't show up in the rotation. I'd love to have all this figured out by thursday cuz i have a gig. and whenever i change the pitch or key it doesn't display the change, it'll make the change but it's hard to keep track. before i updated kjams would show a "7" as the data for the "key" and whenever i would make a change via the shortcut it would change the number accordingly to 8, 9, 10 or 6, 5, etc. but now there is no number displayed so when i change the key i don't see it being changed. it does change the key but not being able to see the change makes it harder to keep track of

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

please email me directly okay? i can only do tech support in the forums for extremely simple cases.

eg: the items not appearing to change when you change them (pitch) is a bug which will be fixed in this week's build.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

fixed the crash-on-search in the windows version. never saw the bug till now.