black screen

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
Dynamic Expressions

black screen

Post by Dynamic Expressions »

I did a force quit on my Mac Book with Snow Leopard while a song was playing. Now when I click on my kjams icon (same resault when in the download folder or on the desktop), it goes through the set-up series of quick downloads but instead of showing my list of 4500 songs, all that appears is a black screen. Sometimes the colorful circle spins in the blackness but mostly the cursor is there. It will move but nothing can be done with it. I tried hitting esc but nothing happened. My only choice is to force quit again. All other apps, documents, internet, itunes, etc. Work. I've had no problems since my last post and have been using the program almost every day, often several times a day. What can I do to get it working again?

Dynamic Expressions, LLC

dave
Site Admin

Re: black screen

Post by dave »

did you press command zero or did you click in the window?

if you tried this and failed, get me on iChat.
http://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/IChat

Dynamic Expressions

Post by Dynamic Expressions »

Ignore my request for your help in Acrobat Chat. The black screen was just my video screen that didn't have a song playing in it. Since I didn't log out properly, the screen was still at full screen and there was nothing playing so the video screen was black. I finally double clicked while in full screen and it minimized so that I could see all my songs again, all plays well. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Dynamic Expressions, LLC

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

No problem at all, always feel free to contact me with any questions you may have :D