multiple crashes, then something is now wrong with my Mac

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
M.C.

multiple crashes, then something is now wrong with my Mac

Post by M.C. »

First, multiple crashes with Kjam Pro. I downloaded a song from Tricera or whatever that store is. Crash after crash. Gave up.

Since then, every PDF file I try to download from the internet will not download as a PDF but as something called a C file. I have deleted every bit of Kjam I have found on my hard drive, as well as the song I paid $1.49 for.

This is a very, very bad inconvenience, and if I have to pay to have my hard drive restored, I'm going to be plenty pissed.

M.C.

Re: multiple crashes, then something is now wrong with my Ma

Post by M.C. »

Oh. Less than a year old Macbook Pro. 10.6.6.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

yes i had a bad day. it's all fixed now.

Remember, when you signed up you agreed to this:
By buying kJams, you agree not to be bummed out by bugs, crashes, loss of data, or any other problem that may arise due to using pre-release software. You are paying for early access to possibly buggy software that is still in development.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

and the PDF to C file thing is not related to kJams at all. There was never any need to delete kJams or the song file you bought.