Is there really a d51r41?

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
seanphafer

Is there really a d51r41?

Post by seanphafer »

Is there really a version d51r41? I upgraded to version r40 earlier, and started getting crashes on startup. It said to upgrade to d51r41, and it would dowload, but not update or lock up after updating. I tried downloading from the direct link, but the zip would not unarchive. So I downgraded to r39, continued to crash at startup. Deleted the music stores, and it seemed ok. I then downloaded the 2 music stores. Still seemed ok. Went ahead and tried to download the r41 when prompted. Downloaded fine, but after it installed I was back at r40, and it's still saying I need to upgrade to r41. I've spent over 2 hours on this now and any help would be appreciated.

Sean P. Hafer

Dleal99

Re: Is there really a d51r41?

Post by Dleal99 »

I'm having this same issue and also need some assistance. I have tried updating to no avail. I have also completely removed Kjams and all related files to do a clean install with the new version, downloaded directly from the Kjams website, and it still doesn't work. I have a show tonight and need to have it working. Please help.

Daniel Leal

dave
Site Admin

Re: Is there really a d51r41?

Post by dave »

yes i know, fix coming ASAP