Helping A Friend

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
Scott Parr

Re: Helping A Friend

Post by Scott Parr »

Could not get kJams to open all night. I tried the previous version, the current version again. I would crash on opening. We used my MacBook Pro for his show with the current version and it worked fine. Weird. I'm glad I was attending his show anyways. I'm glad he was able to contact me before I left so I could bring my machine along. No one knew besides us but I'm embarrassed at his frustration as I pointed him to go digital. Bill has a show this Saturday that I can not help him with as I have a Wedding. I hope he can get this fixed Friday...

Thanks!
- Scott

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

no need to post the crash log here, please send me an email.

in general a crash on startup is about your library being somehow corrupted. just zip and send me the "kjams library" folder and i'll have a look.

Scott Parr

Post by Scott Parr »

Thank you for helping Bill with his start up problem.

I went out to his show and didn't know how to get that fixed so that is why I posted the crash log. Didn't know the procedure and he's all good to go for his Saturday event.

Thanks again!!!
- Scott

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

No worries! :D glad it's all worked out now.

Bill Corey Jr

Post by Bill Corey Jr »

Everything's working perfectly now... I'm still very curious how the alias and subfolders were created.

Anyway, thanks lots for the prompt reply and assistance... it's a nice change of pace from usual IT support.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

yep i dunno. unless i can see a bug (happening), i can't swat it. i've only had this one report. i'll keep an eye out for any others.

-dave