Pro .zip corrupted

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
blucaso

Pro .zip corrupted

Post by blucaso »

Hi, Dave - it seems that the KJams Pro file currently posted is a bad zip..

The Lite version downloaded and unzipped just fine, but the Pro version won't go, and I've tried using the Mac's unarchive helper (BOM), Stuffit 10.0.2, and Stuffit 11.

Just thought I'd let you know. Looking forward to trying KJams out!

dave
Site Admin

bad zip?

Post by dave »

clear your browser cache or something, i just tested it and there's no problem on my end?

blucaso

Yer a genius

Post by blucaso »

Anyone ever tell you that? Never would have thought to clear my Safari cache for a download like that, even though it seems obvious now that you mention it.

Sure, enough all good. Thanks!

And congrats on getting the program(s) up to what looks to be Alpha status. I've been following this for a long time, but it never seemed usable enough to consider messing with. Now it definitely seems worth the look - so much so that I've already ordered me a nice Plextor external. So I'll let you know how it goes! (Well, you'll know when you see my payment, eh? :D )

dave
Site Admin

right you are

Post by dave »

you are correct in your determination of it's near-alpha status. I'm just going to finish up QuickTime import/export, do custom columns, add iTunes library, and update meta data handling (to be able to get/set ID3 tags and QuickTime user/meta data), then declare alpha officially. yikes!